Canva is one of the most powerful and user-friendly platforms for graphic design. With Canva, users can create social media graphics, presentations, posters, infographics, flyers and other visual content. Its features include:
- Extensive template library
- Stock photography
- Simple drag-and-drop user interface
- Different format types for downloading
- Different sizes and quality available
- Power to include content from the web such as Giphy and Google Maps
The best thing about Canva is that you can invite people to collaborate on a project. You can invite up to 350 members to your team and share designs/folders with them. Canva is available for web use and on iOS and Android.
The major downside to Canva is that you can spend hours creating a design only to find out that it is not downloadable because some the features you used were available only on paid accounts.